Arsenal Anti-Aging System
The concept of this line is that of a palette. All the ingredients we need are contained somewhere between the cleanser and the night cream. Each product can stand alone-- we made sure of that-- but we hope you will consider spending the few minutes it takes every morning and night to care for your skin. That way, the actives, oils and botanicals you need will be layered and working together.
Having a routine causes you to stop for a few minutes and look at yourself-- maybe ask yourself how you are doing. The result will be that your skin will reflect the light. You will be hydrated and fresh, and you won't look unpleasant or in need of oiling.
There's nothing wrong with aging, but there is something a bit off when one takes better care of a saddle than one's own skin.
No matter what we do to it-- hike it up, fill it, paralyze it... or ignore it-- we are only given one skin. It's the only one we have. Do take care of it with as much gusto as you would put into grooming a beloved pet.
- Cleanse - Pump a bit in your palm, dampen with warm water, and gently massage to dissolve makeup. It won't foam much, but that's because it's busy. The second wash will foam a bit more, and complete your cleansing. $14. 4 oz.
- Argireline + Friends Treatment Toner - Spray on your face and pat, pat, pat... let dry for a minute. This is pure gold. Do not spray on a cotton ball. That's a felony. Spray directly on face or on your hand. It's got all the actives you could possibly want in one place. Peptides, proteins, sugars, ferments, lactic acid.... $36. 2 oz.
- Marine Eye Cream - Below the brow. Under the eye. Not too close to your actual eye. The warmth of your skin will travel the cream. $27. .5 oz.
- Everyday Serum - Pump and apply - let it sink in. This step seals in the actives that came before and packs on some more. Here are the botanicals and extracts you routinely need. Think of it as skin food. Feel free to use a bit on your arms, and back of your hands. Ditto with the Treatment Toner. $28. 2 oz.
- Brightening Day Cream - Bang. This is where you get the anti-oxidants-- the Vitamin C, the deep moisture of desert fruits and plum, the right oils for the day... and Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3 (you need it and want it). Use one little pump for your face, and one for your neck. Yes, you can use it on your neck. Just call it neck cream when you're doing that. $33. 1 oz.
Never. I repeat, Never, go to sleep with your makeup on unless you seriously can't deal, and then fine.
- Cleanse - same as above.
- Treatment Toner - same as above.
- Retinol Sleeping Serum - If you are new to retinol, you can mix this serum with a bit of the Everyday Serum. If not, it's totally and utterly perfect and gives you the max encapsulated retinol to brighten and restore. $33. 1 oz.
- Night Cream - Apply to face and neck. Welcome Buriti oil and the best anti-aging complex EVER. It's a very, very busy night cream and works hard while you're lying around listening to podcasts or sleeping. $34. 1 oz.